- 1 package Alpha Foods Chik’n Strips
- 8 oz vegan cheese shreds
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegan blue cheese dressing
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add a bit of oil to a pan over medium heat and add the Alpha Chik’n Strips. Cook until well browned.
- Chop up the chik’n strips into small pieces. A good dice will do!
- Cut the top off your sourdough loaf of bread and then hollow out the loaf with your hands. You can save the bread for croutons, or just snack on it yourself!
- Combine all ingredients for the dip in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Taste for seasoning and then add to your bread bowl.
- Place the dip stuffed bread bowl on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once it has cooked, top it with some more buffalo sauce and bleu cheese. Enjoy!