- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
Alpha Foods Handheld Pot Pies
- In a small pot, heat vegetable broth to a near-boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat with olive oil, yellow onion, and garlic. Toss often for 2-4 minutes, or until very translucent.
- Transfer vegetable broth, sautéd onions and garlic, chickpeas, chickpea flour, sage, and thyme to a blender. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour over your pot pie or whatever else you want!
- EAT UP.
This Blender Chickpea Gravy is the perfect holiday alternative for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Plus, it’s delicious on our Alpha Pot Pies!