Chik’n Fettuccine Alfredo – Alpha Foods | Plant-Based Convenience
- 16 oz (1lb) fettuccine pasta
- 1 package Alpha Chik’n Strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup vegan cheese
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups broccoli, bite-sized
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil under medium heat until translucent (2-3 mins).
- Drain cashews and add to a high speed blender, then add sautéed onion/garlic, lemon juice, vegan cheese, nutritional yeast, almond milk, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sauté chik’n strips and broccoli, optional to add a pinch of paprika. Remove once browned (2-3 mins).
- Add cooked pasta to a large skillet, then pour cheese sauce over and mix until combined. Top with chick’n and broccoli, then add fresh parsley. Optional to top with extra vegan cheese.