- 2 Alpha Foods Chik’n Burgers
- 1 Hamburger Bun
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup marinara sauce (depends on how saucy you like it)
- Italian parsley, chopped
Plant-Based Cheese Sauce
- 1 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 oz vegan mozzarella (shredded)
- Cook Alpha Chik’n Burgers according to package instructions OR you can use an air fryer. Set to 390 degrees and cook for 14 minutes flipping halfway through.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pot.
- Once butter is melted, add flour and whisk. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add plant-based milk and whisk. Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Add vegan mozzarella and stir until melted. Cover and keep warm on low.
- Heat up the marinara sauce either in a pot or in the microwave.
- Once crispy chik’n burgers are cooked, assemble sandwich as follows from bottom to top: bun, sauce, chik’n burger, sauce and cheese, another chik’n burger, more sauce and cheese, then top with some chopped Italian parsley. Enjoy!