- 6-8 Fresh ears of corn on the cob, husked and tied at the top
- Vegetable oil or canola for brushing
- 1/2 Cup of veganaise
- 1 Cup of tofu ricotta (we love Kite Hill’s Ricotta cheese)
- 1/2 Cup of fresh cilantro
- Chili powder
- 1/2 Lime
- Brush corn on the cobs with a thin and even layer of avocado oil. Grill corn on the cobs on a gas or charcoal grill for 10-15 minutes. Be sure to flip the corn every few minutes or so, so that all sides are evenly charred.
- Remove corn from grill and onto a serving platter. Drizzle corn ears with an even layer of lime juice, veganaise, ricotta, cilantro and a light sprinkle of chili powder. I prefer to drizzle all of the toppings onto the corn but you can also serve them in a small bowl so people can self-serve their corn toppings.
- We love adding these elotes as a side to our Mexicali Burrito for an awesome dinner with family or friends.