- 2 ¼ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 package Alpha Nuggets, sliced in half
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Vegan cheese
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Remove Alpha Nuggets from the freezer.
- Add dry yeast, sugar and water to a steel or ceramic bowl. Let sit until mixture begins to froth, about 2-3 minutes. Then add salt, spices and flour, mix until everything is incorporated and well combined.
- Knead a ball, pour olive oil in a bowl and add dough. Coat dough and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Let rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Prepare your toppings while dough rises.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut dough in half and roll out dough on a floured surface. Add the pizza sauce, cheese, red onion, bell pepper and nuggets.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden. Top with fresh basil and drizzle with BBQ sauce and ranch. Enjoy!