- 2 Cups of ice cold or frozen grapefruit juice
- 1 Cup of silver tequila
- 1 1/2 Cups of your favorite lemon lime soda (you can use sparkling water if that’s more your thing!)
- 1 Cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 Cup of agave syrup (or to taste)
- 2 Cups of crushed ice
- Mint + Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Freeze grapefruit juice in ice cube trays or freeze for at least 10 minutes before making cocktails! Freezing your grapefruit juice will help keep your Paloma frozen longer!
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or blender. *Note! 1/4 Cup of agave ensured a mildly sweet cocktail. You can add more or less depending on your preference! Blend for 30-60 seconds or until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh mint and grapefruit slices and our heated #AlphaBurritos!