- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Franks Red Hot Sause
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In one medium-sized bowl add in cashew milk. In the other bowl add in flour, onion powder, granulated garlic, smoked paprika, pepper and dried paprika.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces into the cashew milk and then into the flour mixture. Place evenly onto the baking sheet and be sure that the cauliflower bites don’t touch each other. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the bites are fork-tender and golden brown and crispy.
- Toss the cauliflower bites in an even coat of franks red hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce and serve on your giant game day snack board with all of the fixings!