- Frozen Fries (thicker Steak Fries work best!)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp old bay seasoning
- Salt / Pepper to taste
- 2 Packs of Vegan Provolone cheese slices
- ¼-½ cup regular unsweetened almond milk
- Alpha Foods Burrito (we used Philly)
- Cook your fries according to the package instructions.
- While the fries are cooking, cube up your provolone cheese slices and add them to a pot with a small amount of almond milk. Allow to melt, adding more almond milk as needed (while whisking) until the cheese is melted and a thick sauce forms. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- When your fries are done, transfer to a bowl & add in your chili powder, old bay, salt & pepper and toss to combine.
- Cook your Alpha Foods Burrito in the microwave on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes. Serve with your spiced fries and provolone sauce, enjoy!