- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- 20 jumbo shells, cooked
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp basil, minced
- 1 Tbsp paprika powder
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (25.5 oz)
Plant-Based Ricotta Cheese:
- 1.5 cups firm tofu
- ¾ cup vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup vegan cheese
- 9 oz fresh spinach
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta shells until almost al dente.
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to a large pan and sauté until slightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Add Alpha Beefy Crumbles along with spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all ricotta ingredients to a food processor and let run until smooth. Add any additional salt or spices to taste if you’d like.
- Pour ¼ of the marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Using a spoon, fill each pasta shell with “ricotta” cheese then the Beefy Crumble mix. Place the shell in the dish and continue until you are done filling each shell.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the filled shells. Top with a handful of vegan cheese. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!